Calligra 3.0.1 recently released, is a set of applications written to help you to accomplish your day to day work. It includes office applications such as a word processor, a spreadsheet, a presentation program, a database application, etc., and raster and vector graphics tools. It is similar to the popular LibreOffice application and provides users with a lot more attractive features for your daily office tasks. This latest release addresses a few reported bugs. Before we proceed on how to install calligra on ubuntu, lets take a quick look at what this release offers.
Calligra 3.0.1 Changelog
- Fix crash in move command when using arrow keys
- Respect container boundaries when moving shapes by arrow keys
- Remove shape manipulation handles when the tool is deactivated
- Always display shapes in the the same order in the ‘Add shape’ docker
- Improve formatting of scientific numbers
- Fix save/load of cell borders
- Bug 376469: Bad month calendar in Work & Vacation
- Day numbers where not initialized correctly.
- Manually entered dates where not parsed correctly.
- Use default currency symbol if the currency symbol is not explicitly set
- Fix crash when a chart component is deleted
- Fix ui when editing axis label
- Limit moving chart components to chart boundaries
- Fix edit font dialog: Keep the axis fonts QFont size in sync with KCharts fontSize
- Fix save/load of axis label font size as well as font family
- Save/load legend alignment flags
- Fixed crash when chart type is changed
- Do not save axis label if it is not visible
- Always do legend alignment when legend becomes visible.
- Make axis dimensions translatable
- Add undo command for hide/show titles
- Fix crash when x- or y-axis is removed
- Add undo command for add/remove axis
- Respect margins/spacing
- Handle resizing in a reasonable way
How to install Calligra 3.0.1 on Ubuntu 17.04
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install calligra
How to uninstall Calligra from Ubuntu
sudo apt-get remove calligra