Feral Interactive recently released HITMAN: The Complete First Season for Linux. Hitman is an episodic stealth video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Now The Complete First Season released can now be installed on Linux.
Hitman Key Features
- Enjoy all six episodes from the killer first season of HITMAN, the AAA action-adventure stealth game from Io-Interactive.
- Perform hits in six glamorous international locations, each with its own mission and set of challenges.
- Do it your way. Explore each location to scope out the environment, then figure out how and when to take down your targets.
- Become a silent assassin. Don disguises, pick locks, distract witnesses, cause horrific accidents and withdraw unseen.
- Or use found objects to cause bloody mayhem with anything from guns and garrottes to pipes, meat hooks, and a stuffed moose.
- Discover the new Escalation contracts within each location. Escalation contracts add challenges each time you play them, ramping up the difficulty.
- Watch out for Elusive Targets, one-off marks that may appear in any location. You have only one chance to eliminate them.
- Mark your own target in Contracts Mode, and challenge other players to bring them down.
- Play and replay each episode to complete hundreds of optional challenges, unlocking new weapons and items.
Minimum: Ubuntu 16.04 / Steam OS 2.0, Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD FX-8350 4 GHz, 8GB RAM, 68GB Storage, Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 (2GB) – Driver version 375.26 (tested), AMD R9 270X (2GB) – Driver version Mesa 13.0.3 (tested)
Recommended: Ubuntu 16.10 / Steam OS 2.0, Intel Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, 16GB RAM, 68GB Storage, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) – Driver version 375.26 (tested), AMD R9 290 (4GB) Driver version Mesa 13.0.3 (tested)
Intel GPUs are not supported at this time.