AnimationMaker recently discovered, is an amazing app that allows you to create animated presentations. You can build a presentation video which can be uploaded to youtube as well as vimeo. Furthermore, you can create a simple, attractive presentation videos and use it to pitch as a crowdfunding campains for your product or project.
For those that have tried other various aniomated video presentation softwares, I do see this as a more promising tool due to its simplicity to help you make a quick animated presentation.
Accordng to the developer, the idea for the AnimationMaker comes from Adobe Edge which is not available anymore.
- Added the ability to load python plugins for import and export, as well as new panel
- Now it is possible to also create animated gifs using the plugin exportMovie.py
- Edit easing curve for transition
- Font of text objects is now editable
- Timeline is not limited anymore
- Item resizing while shift key pressed centers the item
- Playhead scale now has labels every half a second, as well as it can now be repositioned clicking into the new position
- Scene or single items can now be exported to XML, as well as imported from XML
- PropertyEditor sits now in a scrollarea
- Bugfix includes
- color editor
- now all selected items will be deleted if DEL is pressed
- changing Id
- as well as changing opacity
How to install AnimationMaker on Ubuntu OS to Create Animated Presentations
wget https://github.com/Artanidos/AnimationMaker/releases/download/v1.2/AnimationMaker-Linux-x86_64-1.2.AppImage sudo chmod a+x AnimationMaker*
- Before we launch app, we need to download some plugins to enable us import, export animation.
# Install Python 2.7 and above if not already installed sudo apt update && sudo apt install python2.7 # Install ffmpeg as well sudo apt install ffmpeg # Change directory to "/home/yourname/animationmaker/plugins". If directory does not exist, then create it cd /home/<yourname>/animationmaker/plugins
# Download the following files wget https://github.com/Artanidos/AnimationMaker/releases/download/v1.2/exportXml.py wget https://github.com/Artanidos/AnimationMaker/releases/download/v1.2/importXml.py #To export to movie wget https://github.com/Artanidos/AnimationMaker/releases/download/v1.2/exportMovie.py
- Run app image with following command
If you find this tool useful and have any request for additional feature, then head over AnimationMaker github page